A pair of functional shell trousers in brown with black penguins printed all over. The trousers are coated with water-repellent and environmentally friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. Their shell fabric is breathable, has taped seams and is waterproof with 5000 mm water columns. The trousers have elastic and drawstring at the waist, two fleece-lined front pockets and reflective print at leg endings to increase visibility in the dark. Other great features are elastic at leg endings and durable silicon straps to place under the feet. Due to their light weight and flexibility these trousers can be used in many different settings – either separately or combined with any of our fleece trousers. This model is a returning Mini Rodini classic that can also be an alternative to a pair of rain trousers.
• Shell fabric has taped seams and is breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h and water-resistant with 5000 mm water columns.
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating.
• Elastic and drawstring at the waist.
• Two front pockets lined with 100 % recycled polyester fleece.
• Elastic at leg endings and adjustable silicon straps to place under the feet.
• Reflective print at leg endings.
• Lining made of environmentally friendly and 100 % recycled polyester.
• Faux leather penguin patch at front.
• Color: Brown
• Composition: Shell: 100 % recycled polyester. Lining: 100 % recycled polyester
• Production: Made in China
14 PET bottles were recycled to make these trousers.